Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours will be the affair to remember at Magic Kingdom during Disney World’s holiday season in 2021. Similar to the Boo Bash replacing Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, this new Very Merriest After Hours event will be substituting for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Below we’ll cover the pricing, dates, hours, and special offerings for the Very Merriest After Hours event.
Christmas party lovers will be glad to know that there will be some strong resemblances of the former party Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours. For starters, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade will return with this special ticketed event.
Even Santa Claus will be there!
And wait…there’s more! Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks will also be available during the party! Can’t you just hear the tune of these performances already playing in the background?
Before we get further into the details, let’s take a look at the dates!
Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours Dates
Dates for the 2021 After Hours are as follows:
November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
This event will take place on the above listed evenings from 9:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.
Very Merry After Hours Price
Pricing will range from $169 to $229 on select evenings in November and December. If you wait until the very last nights on December 19th and the 21st, tickets will be $249. (Taxes not included in these prices.)
Guests of select Disney Resort Hotels can begin purchasing tickets on August 17th. Regular ticket sales will go on sale on August 20th.
Discounts: Annual passholders and DVC members will have a $10 discount on tickets for nights in November.
Ticketed guests can arrive at Magic Kingdom as early as 7:00 p.m. and will not be required to have a theme park reservation. After Hours guests that arrive early will be able to see both the new 50th anniversary fireworks, Disney Enchantment, along with Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. As you probably know, there aren’t many opportunities to see two different fireworks performances in one evening.
Special Offerings at Very Merry After Hours
In addition to the parade and special fireworks, guests will have the opportunity to take part in the following offerings:
- Special holiday overlays of select attractions (Jungle Cruise will become Jingle Cruise and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor might have a few new holiday jokes.)
- Reduced lines at over 20 different Magic Kingdom attractions.
- Disney Characters Sightings in Holiday Attire (Disney Christmas Characters)
- Snowfall on Main Street U.S.A.
- Club Tinsel Dance Party in Tomorrowland
- Complimentary Snacks (Think Popcorn, Mickey Bars, Soda, and Bottled Water)
- Specialty treats for purchase at select locations. (Think Christmas Cupcakes!)
- Disney PhotoPass will have several holiday-themed magic shots available.
For more information, you can read the full Disney Parks Blog post here.
If you are looking to purchase tickets, make sure to remember our friends at Firefly Travels. They’ll be glad to go over pricing and help you get your tickets secured. Often certain dates for these events sell out quickly, so please keep that in mind. You can contact them here for more details.
For more information about the upcoming holiday season, make sure to check out these articles:
- The Top 10 Disney Resorts to Visit at Christmas
- Christmas at Disney World in 2021
- Animal Kingdom at Christmas
- Magic Kingdom During Christmastime
- A Very Epcot Christmas
- Christmas at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Do you have plans to attend Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours? What do you think about the prices?