Club Level Re-Opening Dates at Disney World in 2022
April 2022 Update: All of the club-level offerings at Walt Disney World have now re-opened!
Disney recently announced that some club-level offerings are scheduled to reopen beginning in the Fall of 2021. This will be the first time club level has returned to service prior to the start of last year’s phased re-openings.
Disney World Club Levels Scheduled to Re-open in 2022:
- Disney’s Yacht Club Club Level Opens January 20, 2022
- Disney’s Beach Club Club Level Opens January 27, 2022
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Club Level Opens February 3, 2022
The following resorts are now taking reservations for their club level floor offerings:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Royal Palm Club) Sept. 16, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge — Now Open
Per Disney’s announcement, the lounges will offer physical distancing and follow indoor covering requirements.
Disney’s Club Level is a special resort offering. Each club is located on a private floor of select Disney Deluxe Resorts. These club-level floors provide a lounge that’s typically open during select hours between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily.
This article was last updated on January 23, 2022.
Guests can enjoy the lounge for breakfast, snacks, and beverages throughout the day. In the evening, a special appetizer and dessert course are provided. It’s kind of like an all-day graze fest when you are hanging out at the resort.
Additionally, the club level provides the opportunity to pick up a soda, beer, glass of wine, or coffee during its hour of operations. During dessert service, a few cordials will be made available.
Besides the food offerings in the lounge, there are several other perks involved with this kind of stay.
If you would like to learn more about staying club level at Disney, there’s a full review here of club level at Disney’s Beach Club. Or you might care to enjoy browsing all of the Disney World Hotels with reviews and the Disney Resort reopening dates are all listed here.
Looking for more planning tips? Try these articles:
- The Best Off-Site Hotels Near Disney World
- Planning a Split Stay at Disney World
- Benefits of Staying at a Disney World Resort
- Character Dining at Disney World
Now that Disney’s club-level lounges are beginning to re-open, are you planning a trip?