Disney’s Boardwalk Inn is a deluxe resort located in Orlando, Florida, at the Walt Disney World Resort. Disney’s Boardwalk is themed after turn-of-the-century New England beachside towns. The resort is charming and the attention to detail does not go unnoticed.
This resort hotel is part of the Epcot Resorts Area. It sits on beautiful Crescent Lake and is home to a Disney Vacation Club Resort, the Boardwalk Villas. Check-in is daily at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is daily at 11:00 a.m.
Below you can browse all of our articles related to planning a stay at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn.
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn Resort Information
News and Updates for the Boardwalk
- Transportation Options at Disney’s Boardwalk
- Walking from Hollywood Studios to Epcot via the Boardwalk
- Disney’s Friendship Boats
- Disney Skyliner Hours & Tips
- Parking at the Disney World Resorts
Browse all of the Walt Disney World Resorts.
Additionally, the Boardwalk Inn is included in the following articles:
- Best Pools at Disney World
- Best Character Dining Locations at Disney World
- Top Disney Resorts to Visit at Christmas
- Jogging Trails at Disney World
Disney’s Boardwalk Archives