Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is a tropical escape similar to what you would find in the Hawaiian islands. You’ll hardly know you are smack dab in the middle of Florida, much less the Walt Disney World Resort, during your stay.
The Polynesian’s lush grounds offer flowering trees, tiki torches, and impeccable landscaping. You are going to want to spend some time at the resort during your vacation.
Below you’ll find a collection of all the articles we have for Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Each article provides details about our experiences at the Polynesian. They include specific details about this deluxe resort.
We strive to provide a detailed account of items important to planning your Disney vacation. You’ll find information on items like dining, pools, transportation, and gift shops. There’s even a full resort review.
Enjoy and Aloha!
Disney’s Polynesian Resort Information
- Polynesian’s Bora Bora Bungalow Photo Tour
- Moana Guest Rooms at the Polynesian
- Deluxe Studio at Disney’s Polynesian
- 2023 Construction Updates for Disney’s Polynesian DVC Tower
- New Construction Path Between Polynesian and Grand Floridian
- Proposed Tower Coming to Disney’s Polynesian Villas
- Disney’s Polynesian Restaurants and Dining Guide
- ‘Ohana Character Breakfast at the Polynesian
- Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace Review
- Kona Cafe Review
- Captain Cook’s Review at the Poly
- Magic Kingdom Resorts Area
- Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Additionally, if you are planning a visit to Disney’s Polynesian Resort, these reviews might help provide you with additional details:
- Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Using the Magic Kingdom Boat Service to the Resorts
- Disney World Monorail Guide
For more information about selecting a resort hotel that’s right for you, make sure to browse all of the Walt Disney World Resorts.