Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a deluxe resort located in Orlando, Florida, at the Walt Disney World Resort. Beach Club is the sister resort to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
Both resorts share amenities, which is a benefit to guests. A stay here provides the opportunity to walk to two theme parks, Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Beach Club is most commonly known for its popular pool area, Stormalong Bay. The pool features a lazy river, water slide, hot tubs, and sand bottom pool.
Below you’ll find a list of articles related to planning a stay at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Disney’s Beach Club Restaurants
- Breakfast at Ale and Compass
- Dinner at Ale and Compass
- Lounge at Ale and Compass
- Hurricane Hanna’s Review
- Beach Club Marketplace (Counter Service)
- Pools at Disney’s Beach Club
- Stormalong Bay
- Cabana Rentals at Disney’s Beach Club
- Gift Shop At Disney’s Beach Club
Theme Parks Within Walking Distance (or Boat)
Browse all of the Walt Disney World Resorts.