Brew-Wing is one of the popular marketplaces at the 2023 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. This marketplace is slightly different from the others because it’s located inside the Odyssey building.
The Odyssey is located between Test Track and the World Showcase, toward the Mexico Pavilion. It’s often the home of temporary festival booths, among other things.
Unfortunately, I have not made it to this festival location yet. But we’ll still look at the menu items with prices below. This is the place to order the controversial dill pickle milkshake.
Brew-Wing Menu Items with Prices
Here are the menu items with prices.
- Orange-Cardamom Wings ($7.50)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings ($7.50)
- Impossible™ Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Plant-Based Blue Cheese ($7.50)
- Unnecessarily Spicy, Yet Extremely Tasty Scotch Bonnet Pepper-Curry Wings ($7.50)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sticky Wings ($7.50)
- Garlic Parmesan Wings ($7.50)
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts ($5.00)
- Frozen Fusion: Twinings Pomegranate and Raspberry Herbal Tea ($4.75)
- Pickle Milkshake ($5.75)
- Sun King Brewing Caipirinha Lager ($5.50 or $9.50)
- Brew Hub French Connection ($5.50 or $9.50)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Old Fashion Porter ($5.50 or $9.50)
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Tropicolada Hard Cider ($5.50 or $9.50)
- Bold Rock Peach Berry Hard Cider ($5.50 or $9.50)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Raspberry Lemonade Hard Cider ($5.50 or $9.50)
- Beer Flight ($10.00)
- Cider Flight ($10.00)
When you enter Brew-Wing, there are two separate lines.
And the best part is this ample, air-conditioned space with tables. So if you’re in the area and it’s extremely hot or inclement weather, this isn’t the worst place to take a break.
Maybe, I’ll get back over that way before the Festival ends. But we’ve got a good deal of resort updates coming up over the next few weeks. And Halloween is right around the corner!
We have a full list of menus with prices at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. Here are the other booths we’ve reviewed so far this year:
- Shimmering Sips Marketplace
- Australia Marketplace
- Canada Marketplace
- Ireland Marketplace
- France Marketplace
- Brazil Marketplace
- Belgium Marketplace
- Tangierine: Flavors of the Medina Marketplace
- Greece Marketplace
- Japan Marketplace
- Flavors of America Marketplace
- Italy Marketplace
- Spain Marketplace
- Germany Marketplace
- The Alps Marketplace
- Africa (Kenya) Marketplace
- India Marketplace
- China Marketplace
- Mexico Marketplace
- The Fry Basket
- Flavors from Fire
In the comments:
Have you had a chance to try Brew-Wing yet? Do you enjoy chicken wings and look forward to trying any of these?