2022 Disney World Resort Only Offer for Disney+ Subscribers
Walt Disney World released a new resort-only offer today for Disney+ subscribers! Guests who are Disney+ subscribers can save up to 25% off rooms at select Disney hotels.
This offer is good for most nights between July 8, 2022, through September 30, 2022. The minimum length of stay for this offer is one night, and the maximum is fourteen nights.
Here is a list of the eligible hotels based on room availability:
Save 25% applies to the following hotels:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20% applies to the following hotels:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save 15% applies to the following hotels:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Save 10% applies to the following hotels:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
The best way to secure this offer or add it to an existing reservation is to call your travel agent. If you don’t have a travel agent, fill out the contact form below, and someone from Firefly Travels will reach out to you shortly.
For more information about visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, check out our guide:
Benefits of Staying at a Disney World Resort
Some of those benefits include access to early theme parks hours, extended evening hours for deluxe and deluxe villa guests, and complimentary transportation provided by Disney.
Your Disney+ account must be linked to your My Disney Experience account to take advantage of this offer. Per Disney, other restrictions may apply.
What do you think about this special Disney+ Resort room offer? Will you take advantage of it?